A Dialogue on How to Make Good Result in Examination

Easylinkbd
0

Sami : Hello Robi, how are you?
Robi : I am fine and what about you?
Sami : I am fine too, but I am a little bit nervous. I have come to you for some suggestions.
Robi : Why are you so nervous? Please let me know your problem. It will be my pleasure if I can help you in any way.
Sami : You can certainly help me. I want to make a good result as you made last year. Now I need to know the strategies you followed to make your brilliant result.
Robi : It is very simple. I think it is not unknown to you how to make a good result. There is no secret strategy at all, but you must follow certain rules.
https://www.prastutibd.com/
Sami : Okay! Please tell me about the rules I should follow.   
Robi : Firstly, you should study regularly. You must not cram anything without understanding. Then you should make your own notes and revise them frequently.
Sami : Nice! What is your suggestion for English and Mathematics?
Robi : For English and Mathematics your proficiency will depend on constant practice. Every day you will have to take practice-test in writing. 
Sami : Excellent! Is there anything more?
Robi : Yes, you should develop a habit of writing. Whatever you read; you must write it. It will give you manifolds benefits.
Sami : Okay. Do you have any advice for examination?
Robi : Yes, you should budget your time for exams, make your handwriting legible, and write all answers. Avoid unnecessary topics in the answer scripts. 
Sami : Thank you for your precious suggestions. I will surely follow these strategies.  
Robi : You are most welcome. Remember that there is no secret to make a good result but to study regularly.

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)