Dialogue between two friends on their hobbies

Easylinkbd
0
Anny          : Hello Aumi! how are you?
Aumi          : I am fine, and what about you?
Anny         : I am fine too. What are you doing in this early morning?
Aumi         : I am taking care of my garden. The garden is running to weeds.
Anny          : Oh! What a beautiful garden it is!
Aumi          : It is beautiful as I work every day in it.
Anny          : Who helps you in your work?
Aumi          : I myself have done this. It is my hobby.
Anny          : I think it is not only a flower garden.
Aumi          : You are right. There are two parts in my garden.
Anny          : What have you planted in two different parts?
Aumi         : In one part I have planted flowers and, in another part, I have cultivated vegetables.
https://www.prastutibd.com/


Anny          : How long have you been doing this?
Aumi          : I have been doing this for the last three years.
Anny          : This is a great source of joy and pleasure to me. It helps me to keep my body fit. May I ask you to tell me about your hobby?
Aumi         : My hobby is fishing. I get much pleasure from it. It also improves my health. It also makes me patient.
 Anny         : It is really an interesting thing. Oh! I must be off now. See you again.
Aumi          : All right. See you again.
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)