A dialogue between two friends about reading newspaper

Easylinkbd
1

Nishi            : Hello Auishi! How are you?
Auishi          : Thank you. I am fine. How are you?
Nishi            : I am also fine. Thank you. Where are you going?
Auishi          : I am going to buy a news paper.
Nishi            : Do you read newspaper regularly?
Auishi          : Of course. Don’t you?
Nishi            : Certainly. You know newspaper is called the store house of knowledge.
Auishi          : Yu are right. Without reading newspaper we can’t know about the world.
Nishi            : They who don’t read newspaper remain frogs of the well. Because they don’t know the current affairs of the country and world.
https://www.prastutibd.com/
Auishi          : At the same time newspapers contains articles related to our study. They are very helpful.
Nishi            : Which section of newspaper do you like most?
Auishi          : Certainly the study page. And you?
Nishi            : I like the general knowledge section and literary articles. Sometimes I send my writings to      newspaper.
Auishi          : That’s very good. Newspaper up hold people’s view, too. I have to go now.
Nishi            : Ok. See you later. Bye.
Auishi          : Bye.

Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

Post a Comment