A dialogue between Zaman and Kamal about the benefits of early rising

Easylinkbd
0

Kamal  : Hello Zaman, how are you?
Zaman : I am not well. I am very upset about my result in the Test examination. But you have done tremendously well in the examination.
Kamal  : Don’t lose heart. Try again and you will be’ able to improve your result. There is enough time for the final Examination. ‘tit you must shake off your idleness and give up the habit of rising late from the bed.
https://www.prastutibd.com/
Zaman : I am sorry. I cannot rise early in the morning.
Kamal  : You must rise early in the morning and you should make it a habit.
Zamal  : Why should I get up early?
Kamal : Haven’t you heard that early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise?
Zaman : Yes, I have also read it. But I cannot form the habit of early rising.
Kamal  : Early rising is beneficial to health.
Zaman : How is it beneficial to health?
Kamal  : If you rise early you can walk in the morning and take fresh and pure air. The fresh air will refresh your body and mind.
Zaman : What is its relation to studies?
Kamal  : If you can rise early from bed, you will get enough time for your studies. I hope you can do so. You will be able to make good preparation for the coming final exam.
Zaman  : Now I understand it. Thank you. I shall try to follow your suggestions.
Kamal   : Yes, you are welcome.

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)