Cover Letter for The Post of Assistant Manager

Easylinkbd
0

Question: Suppose, you are Arif Hossain. You have seen a job opportunity in ACME Company Ltd. The company has asked to apply through email at the address: job@acmebd.com. Now, apply for the post with a CV through the mentioned e-mail address.


Answer:
To: abc@easylinkbd.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: Application for the post of Assistant Manager
Manager 25 August 2018
The Managing Director
XYZ Company Ltd.
Motijheel, Dhaka.
Dear Sir,
From your advertisement on bdjobs.com, I came to know that you are going to appoint some Assistant Managers for your organization. I am applying as one of the candidates. For your kind information, I should inform you that I am a science graduate. I have also some job experiences in the field of pharmaceuticals. I am highly interested to build my career in this area. I believe that I have both requisite qualification and enthusiasm for your advertised post.
I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours,
Mannan
20/3 Mirpur Road
Dhaka
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)